Foot Zone Conference Vendor Guidelines
After Conference Committee approval, this will become your contract.
- Please note that the date to have a confirmed vendor space and payment in FULL is 7 days after receiving email confirmation of your approval.
- Any refunds associated with cancelled vendor space will be issued, less a 25% deposit as a cancellation and processing fee.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions shall apply. Be aware that all bolded items will be especially enforced the day of the conference.
VIOLATION of any of these terms SHALL CANCEL any agreement made.
- This permit does not allow subletting of space nor is it transferable i.e. the company may not “share” the vendor space with any unapproved person or company.
- The exhibitor accepts full responsibility for all liabilities for damages to person or property arising out of his/her use and occupancy of the premises.
- The Foot Zone Conference Committee and the Utah Foot Zone Association will not be responsible for any loss by theft, fire, accident, or act of God.
- Booths include a 2.5 X 6 foot skirted table, 2 chairs, and a waste basket. Platinum Level booths include (2) 2.5 X 6 foot skirted tables, 4 chairs and 2 waste baskets.
- You must gain prior approval if there are more than 2 staff persons per single booth, 4 staff persons per double booth space.
- The applicant shall not interfere with other exhibitors by activity beyond the spaces rented or by nuisances such as excessive volume on a public address system, musical instruments, etc. Exhibitor items (i.e. rugs, tables, etc) shall not unreasonably exceed into the walkway areas or encroach on neighboring booths.
- Posting of self adhering stickers (including ‘Command’ products) or literature will not be allowed to any venue property, either permanent or temporary, or to a vehicle upon the venue grounds, including but not limited to directional posters on the walls throughout the venue advertising your booth.
- Exhibitors shall not sell, or allow to be sold, any sharp instrument which includes but not limited to throwing stars, knives, chains, etc. or any firearms of any description, dangerous weapons or explosives.
- The Foot Zone Conference Committee reserves the right to cancel or deny any application by refunding payment and indicating the reason for the cancellation or denial. Refunds less the 25% deposit will be granted if booth cancellation is received by February 1 . Cancellation refunds after February 1 will be granted on a case by case basis and by full approval of the Conference Board. Checks returned NSF will automatically cancel permit.
- The Conference reserves the right to assign booth location based on level chosen, and will take into account the preference, if any, of the Exhibitor. All efforts will be made to honor the exhibitor’s booth location request.
- Set up time begins Friday, May 6 at 6:30 AM and ends 7:30 AM (30 minutes prior to the show conference opening). Vendors must check in no later than 7:00 AM. Take down may occur no earlier than Saturday, May 7 at 1:30 PM.
- If exhibitors are providing therapeutic services to guests, they must independently and expressly obtain permission from guest and accept liability. The Foot Zone Conference Committee and/or the Utah Foot Zone Association is not liable for any result of services provided and views expressed or recommendations given are the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Exhibit hours are Friday, May 6 from 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM AND Saturday, May 7 from 8:00 AM – 1:30 PM. Staffing of vendor space during exhibit hours is highly encouraged, The Foot Zone Conference Committee and the Utah Foot Zone Association are not responsible for any lost or stolen goods.
- Ware theme and services being marketed must be approved by the Foot Zone Conference Committee and must be professional and in keeping with the theme and mission of the conference.
- If any vendor is found to be behaving unprofessionally (i.e. using hard sell/high pressure tactics, bad mouthing vendors or anyone else associated with the Foot Zone Conference or the Utah Foot Zone Association, using profane language, etc) they may be asked to leave the grounds immediately with no refund given and future applications will be denied. The Foot Zone Conference Committee reserves the right to determine what is and is not unprofessional behavior.