Home Based Business
How to Make Money From Being Proactive
by L. Boyd Cook
Before making a dime in your home based business, you have made a dollar and may not even understand how. Home Based Businesses can be one of the greatest resources to saving taxes. L. Boyd Cook has assisted clients for over fifteen years understand some of the many benefits to having a Home Based Business (HBB). Have you ever wondered the benefits, how’s, and whys for:
- Working from home.
- Employing your children.
- Tracking your mileage or other business automobile expenses.
- How to deduct travel expenses and some of the benefits.
- Establishing a ROTH IRA.
- Deducting a home office.
Boyd will be focusing his training on tracking income and expenses as well as the benefits of having a HBB when it comes time to file your taxes. He will show you simple ways to potentially save over $4,500, thus putting your HBB in the black from day one. Boyd will also have worksheets you can take to assist you know what to keep track of as you continue down your HBB road.
It is hard to run your own HBB and make a profit. Let’s help you keep as much of each hard earned dollar as you can. Come, join Boyd for an experience that will put you on a path of growth and profit. He has put together a seven step process, called The Strategic CFO that puts you in the driver’s seat for success. You may be the very best Foot Zoner in your State, but you must also understand, at least to some degree, how to run your HBB; let Boyd help you in beginning your journey of growth and success.
Bio: I have over fifteen years experience and a Master of Accounting from Utah State University… GO AGGIES!!! Some noteworthy achievements include the following:
- Partner overseeing and managing a team of professional skilled team members to create the greatest financial strategy for over 1500 clients.
- Developed and implemented business planning and consulting services including The Strategic CFO process.
- Co-Authored The Economics of Soul Purpose with a New York Times Best Selling Author.
- Opened and managed talent acquisition and relationship by opening a satellite office for a regional CPA firm as well as starting my own accounting and venture capital firm.
- Orchestrated the merger, acquisition, funding, and turn-around plan for over five companies with a total net worth of well over $142,000,000.
- Managed the funding, finance, and capital accounts for six different real estate private equity funds totaling over $250 Million in assets.
- Implemented new financial systems and policies and procedures for over 100 companies, enhancing their financial operation and position to well over a total of $25,000,000.
- Key executive implementing the strategic plan for the merger, acquisition, funding, and turn-around on various projects increasing the net worth of the overall company by over three times it’s original capital.
And, on top of all of these, I have four amazingly gorgeous children and the best (no offense) zoning wife ever!